Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has given the green light for Metropolitan Melbourne to start its journey out of lockdown, yippee!
Moving into ‘Step 2’ is progress, but there is still a long road ahead.
During the press conference on 27 September, Premier Daniel Andrews stated: “127,000 workers will return to various industries. Each of those industries will need to have a COVIDSafe plan…”.
As of Monday morning 28 September, workers across the manufacturing, childcare and pet grooming sectors are among those permitted to return to work given the employer is enforcing a COVIDSafe plan.
This is where online training and learning management systems can help.
To get the team onboard with the new normal, education and training is essential in ensuring everyone has a comprehensive understanding of the plan. This can be achieved with ease through eLearning!
eCreators can set you up with your very own LMS, with content centralised around your business’ COVIDSafe plan. This can benefit your team and organisation in many ways:
- Cost-effective: no need to pay an instructor to run a number of training sessions.
- Fast & flexible: course can be set up in multiple formats to suit your preferences, with an efficient workflow that can be completed quickly. Employees have many different schedules, and with online learning comes flexibility for them to complete whenever they can, with the option of an enforced deadline.
- Accessible: all remote, can be completed anywhere with internet access, offline options are available for employees with limited connection.
- Reporting: Data is collected while employees take courses, and you are able to report on completion rates with trackable results.
We’re here to support you when it comes to creating online courses, whether it be a simple design, articulate rise course or complex design solutions. Now is the perfect opportunity to prepare before your team returns to work.
Whatever the decision, it will be extremely important your employees have a complete understanding of your business’s COVIDSafe plan. This will help keep the virus out of the workplace through the practising good hygiene standards, auditing of cleaning schedules, keeping of records, and acting quickly if staff become unwell.
Here’s what you should include in your COVIDSafe plan courses:
- Actions to help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 into the workplace
- Use of face-coverings or personal protective equipment (PPE), which is required of staff
- Preparation for, and response to, a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- How all requirements set out by the state and federal authorities are being met
Want to integrate your COVIDSafe plan into your LMS? Get in contact with one of our experts here.