09:30 am - 04:30 pmEvent Category:
4/838 Collins St , Docklands, VIC 3008
Docklands, VIC, AU, 3008
A hands-on session designed to help attendees draw on our expertise as a Moodle Certified Partner and develop the skills they need to hit the ground running and successfully administer users and courses in Moodle.
What we’ll do on the day
The day will be filled with hands-on activities in your own Moodle environment as you explore how to:
Manage users and enrolments
- Add and enrol users
- Manage user accounts
- Add and remove enrolment methods
- Create cohorts
Roles and Permissions
- Default roles
- Assigning roles
- Defining and creating roles
- Back-up, restore and import
- Activity and Course completion settings
- Adding and removing blocks
- Handy and commonyb bused blocks
- A summary of Moodle reports
- How to use reports to get visibility around students in different use case scenarios
- Setting up mobile learning
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for Learning and Development administrators, Training teams and anyone who has limited Moodle experience, however it is also frequently taken as a refresher course.
Do I need my own computer?
This course is BYOD and attendess will need to bring a laptop.
Wifi details will be provided on the day.
We run small classes of 5 – 10 students, so seats are limited!
For further information and customised training contact [email protected]