If you are a skilled Software Developer who wants to work on incredible products with fabulous people at an amazing company then keep reading!
At eCreators, we live up to our tagline “Love the Way you Learn”. We are a dynamic growing learning organisation that invest in our staff and customers alike and we want to invest in you.
With great remuneration and bonuses, a fun and social working environment, fabulous functions and get togethers, opportunities for travel and further development, supportive leadership and access to top tech toys and emerging technologies to hone your craft
Join us at our bright fun filled St Kilda Road office to work with a cohesive and supportive team of people who know how to work and play hard.
If this ticks all your boxes, get in contact, let’s make this happen!
For more details about the position please see below for highlights. Full Job profile available on request.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Working across full lifecycle software development
- Collaborate with the Tech Team (and others as required) to set specifications for new applications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Required Technical Skills
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Demonstrable experience on LAMP/LEMP stack
- Experience in creating and customising Moodle plugins
- Experience in integration of Moodle with other applications (Moodle APIs/interfaces)
- Experience in responsive web design
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com