If you are a skilled Senior Developer who wants to work on incredible products with fabulous people at an amazing company then keep reading!
At eCreators, we live up to our tagline “Love the Way you Learn”. We are a dynamic growing learning organisation that invest in our staff and customers alike and we want to invest in you.
With great remuneration and bonuses, a fun and social working environment, fabulous functions and get togethers, opportunities for travel and further development, supportive leadership and access to top tech toys and emerging technologies to hone your craft
Join us at our bright fun filled St Kilda Road office to work with a cohesive and supportive team of people who know how to work and play hard.
If this ticks all your boxes, get in contact, let’s make this happen!
For more details about the position please see below for highlights. Full Job profile available on request
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Guiding and mentoring members of the Software Development team
- Defining software team best practices for software development and software services delivery
- Experience in defining and rolling out operational tools and processes
Required Technical Skills
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of MySQL/RDS databases and their declarative query languages.
- GIT repository, release management & CI/CD experience is necessary
- Experience in creating and customising Moodle™ plugins
- Experience in integration of Moodle™ with other applications (Moodle™ APIs/interfaces)
- Experience in responsive web design
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com