1. New Team MembersWe welcome aboard two new Moodlers, Thushara and Tim. Both have unique skill sets and many of you have already spoken with them. Both Tim and Thushara are elearning developers orking in the development and support base and are adding a fresh new look across all of our existing sites and adding value to some new goodies we have cooking away in the Moodle space. In North America, we also welcome Frank Fucile. Frank is working for us on a casual basis with our new North American Moodle customers.
2. Big Blue ButtonWe are soon to release hosting for Big Blue Button services for our Australian customers! Yes, you can now have Webinar software that can easily plug-in to your Moodle LMS website. We have a range of plans available and a free demo site for you to play around in. Pop by and take a look – its great. You can now run webinars all over the world for remote staff, offsite meetings, sales meetings, the works from the comfort of your own Moodle. Let us know if you’re keen to have a free LMS website demo.
3. New OfficesWe’ve made the move down to Docklands right at the end of Collins St, next to Myer. Our new building is 5 star energy rated and is completely powered by Solar energy, with powered backup which substantially reduced our carbon footprint. The building has a really ‘Google Campus’ feel to it and has plents of informal hangouts for staff to get into a private headspace if they want to get away from the noise. We even have a fleet of electric powered Vespas! Come on down for a look anytime and we’ll show you around! Our new address for your records is Suite 4.13, Level 4, 838 Collins St Melbourne.
4. Moodle ServicesOur Moodle offerings are growing in size, complexity and breadth. We’re very proud to wave the Moodle flag and we’re constantly providing more and more with every Moodle instance. We have new clients knocking at our door and are enjoying the ongoing relationships with our existing customers through watching their Moodle sites mature over the years. We’re also offering Moodle health checks to all customers old and new to get your Moodle up to date and take advantage of the new Moodle features available in version 2.6
5. Integrations and Plugin developmentWe now have on the team Moodle Integration and Plugin development specialists who can get your Moodle talking to your HR and Payroll systems decreasing the amount of manual intervention through bulk user uploads etc. In the plugin development space we can now offer a range of services to create awesome new customisations to your site. Got a great idea or need? Drop us a line!
6. Storyline TrainingOur Articulate training sessions are as popular as ever and we recently welcomed our 500th participant. Classes are run right across Australia and New Zealand and are open to all. Keep your eyes on the website for a session near you.
7. Content DevelopmentOur content development services are in full swing and we’ve recently acquired projects with clients including K-Mart and Victoria Police – some really exciting and engaging material is coming of the production line and we’re really impressed with the reaction ourselves 🙂 Let us know if you want to take a look at our latest portfolio. Thanks for taking the time to read our update, and we look forward to catching up soon. Thanks for your ongoing support! The team @ eCreators!