1.CustomisationThere are a lot of companies out there that can help you get your Moodle setup up and running. The problem is that many of them have a standardised installation that they offer to all of their clients. They don’t help you configure and customise your Moodle LMS (beyond the very basics) so that you’ll get the most out of it. This is something a Certified Moodle Partner understands and knows well. They will take the time to understand your needs and get your Moodle LMS tweaked and tuned and ready to go so that you aren’t stuck with a cookie-cutter solution. There are an abundant amount of SAAS type products popping their heads up these days, and many of these see a dramatic decline in service soon after.
2. SupportIf you run into any problems with your Moodle hosting, wouldn’t you love to be able to contact someone that can help you? This is covered under Certified Moodle Hosting. In fact, the support staff across most partners is available 24/7, and you can speak directly with them, instead of taking a ticket and waiting (or hoping) for a response. The support team is genuinely also interested in your unique requirements, whatever they may be. With Moodle, you also have the largest support and user community of any LMS product in the world.
3. Access to the Moodle TeamCertified Moodle Partners don’t just have access to Moodle as a tool – they also have access to the team that built Moodle, via Moodle HQ. This means they contribute to the ongoing development of Moodle, and stay up-to-date with its latest features and developments – the Partner network is always the first to know. It’s much easier to work with a company that knows the ins and outs of the platform, vs a non-certified partner that has no knowledge of the roadmap of the exciting future of the Moodle LMS product.
4. Spam Protection, Security & BackupsWouldn’t you like to know that your Moodle LMS is secure? There is nothing more annoying than spam, as it can ruin an otherwise great experience with an LMS platform. Not only do Certified Moodle Partners offer spam protection, they also make sure that your LMS is protected by daily backups as well as security hardened PHP and MySQL. Many non Moodle Partners tend to host in offshore, uncertified data centers, putting your data at risk.
5. Awesome ThemesWhat is a great learning management system without awesome themes? Wouldn’t you like to be able to customise on the fly and make your interface clean, uncluttered, and more usable? Functionality is important, and using the right themes can make a big difference to your Moodle experience.
6. Dedicated Development Tool for Building E-Learning ContentWhat good is an LMS if you can’t use it to develop great courses and e-learning content? With Moodle hosting, you can host, track, create, and deploy content with ease, because that’s what the platform is for. If you’re going to make courses anyway, you should ensure that they are as effective as they can possibly be.
7. Access to New Releases As They Become AvailableWhat if you wake up one day to realise that you’re still using an outdated piece of software versus the latest version of the same tool featuring the latest streamlined functionality? Unfortunately, it happens more often than you might think. You don’t have to worry about that with a Certified Moodle Partner. You will have access to new releases as they roll out.
Final ThoughtsMost organisations find that e-learning development is extremely valuable. It helps them speed up the learning process and save money while getting better ROI. But having the right tools is crucial to the entire process. You can’t expect to work with second-rate platforms and get first-class results, of second grade organisations for that matter. So, when you’re ready, look into speaking to a Certified Moodle Partner in Australia. You will find that the advantages make it all worthwhile.