eCreators is a leading EdTech business that has successfully helped organisations shape, develop and deliver eLearning solutions over the past 10+ years. We specialise in hosting, developing and maintaining purpose built LMS (learning management system) sites, offer a range of training solutions and develop dynamic eLearning content. We have a strong reputation in the industry and we continually strive to bring new and innovative technology to the marketplace.
About the role
We’re expecting the 2017/18 FY to be our biggest growth year yet hence we’re looking ramp up our sales activity with the addition of a experienced Business Development Manager with senior HR and L&D contacts in the corporate, education, NFP and government sectors. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for engaging with both existing and new tier 1 clients to sell our range of industry leading products and services.
This role will be a direct report to the National Sales manager and based in Melbourne, with significant interstate travel.
- Strategically target and engage new tier 1 clients
- Serve all incoming tier 1 new client inquiries
- Lead and respond to tender inquiries in co-ordination with others in the business
- Put together enterprise level solutions
- Negotiate commercial terms
- Meet quarterly sales targets and performance KPIs
- Identify new sales, partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Work with the tech team and other business functions on solutions and proposals
- Replenish, maintain and manage sales pipeline and sales lead times
- Attend industry functions and events
- Provide client, product and market feedback to the wider business and leadership team
Experience, skills and qualification
- 7+ years enterprise sales experience in the tech sector, e.g. SaaS, EdTech, software, etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets and performance KPIs
- C level sales experience
- Relationship driven and passionate about delivering successful client outcomes
- Experienced with tenders
- Degree level education
- Experience with Moodle
- Degree level education
- Corporate/enterprise level sales experience
- Experience in tender proposals
- Competitive base salary + super
- Achievable, uncapped bonus earning potential
- Company phone and laptop
- Dynamic, supportive working environment with additional perks and benefits for high achievers
To apply, click on the apply button and attach your resume.