Established in 2007, eCreators are Learning Management System and Content Development experts. The business is a certified Moodle Partner, hosting sites for over 200 clients and supporting almost 1 million users. Clients include tertiary education, RTOs, corporate and government institutions. eCreators was ranked in BRW’s Top 100 fastest growing companies in 2016. Our strength comes through innovation and creativity. Our e-learning content and learning management system development are highly regarded across Australia and into our emerging overseas markets.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You’ll become a Learning Management System expert and help get our enterprise clients up and running. Your responsibilities include:
- Frequent and in-depth conversations with our clients
- Build rapport and relationships with our clients
- Eliciting requirements from client and internal stakeholders
- Developing solutions in consultation with clients and Solutions Architect
- Documenting solutions and gaining agreement from the client
- Co-ordinating development with our software developers
- Co-ordinating UAT
- Creation of scope variations and customisations
The position holder works as a team member along with the Solutions Architect, backend developers, system administrators and UX Designer. The team reports to the Digital Technology Manager, however, the team members have a high level of ownership and actively contribute to the direction of the production schedule. Each team member is assigned several uninterruptable time blocks each week, to produce deliverables within time and quality expectations.
The role represents the candidate with an opportunity to progress into a diverse set of roles, or, more senior roles, such as, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Service Desk Manager, Project Manager or Solutions Architecture.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record as a Business Analyst in an IT environment. The person will be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly expanding client base.
Skills and experience
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Advanced experience in capturing client requirements and converting them into technical requirements
- Strong experience in describing technical requirements to developers
- Strong understanding of web applications
- Basic SQL, HTML, FTP experience
- Basic Authentication experience (Active Directory)
- Intermediate systems integration experience (API and CSV ingestion)
- Intermediate migration experience
- Intermediate experience in helping clients with User Acceptance Testing
- Strong experience documenting process flow using swim lane flowcharts and entity diagrams
- Willingness to travel to client location
- At least 3 years BA experience
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent soft skills and emotional intelligence
- A desire to learn about our web application and provide advice to our clients
- IIBA, BABoK, Agile or Prince2 experience\certifications
- Experience running workshops
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Moodle experience
- Experience with support ticketing systems (Zendesk, JIRA)
Job benefits and perks
We’re a Mac shop and you’ll be given the latest gear, a mobile plan with unlimited domestic calls, a bonus program and a chance to take out the Ping Pong title!