eCreators is a leading EdTech business that has successfully helped organisations shape, develop and deliver eLearning solutions over the past 10+ years. We specialise in hosting, developing and maintaining purpose built LMS (learning management system) sites, offer a range of training solutions and develop dynamic eLearning content. We have a strong reputation in the industry and we continually strive to bring new and innovative technology to the marketplace.
About the role
We’re expecting the 2017/18 FY to be our biggest growth year yet hence we’re looking ramp up our sales activity with the addition of a seasoned Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for engaging with our existing client base (nationally) and up-selling a range of exciting new EdTech products and services.
This role will be a direct report to the National Sales manager and based in Melbourne, with some interstate travel when needed.
- Strategically target existing clients to up-sell new products and services
- Negotiate (new) terms and contract renewals
- Improve client engagement and identify new sales, partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Work with the tech team and other business functions on solutions and proposals
- Meet quarterly sales targets and performance KPIs
- Replenish, maintain and manage account pipeline
- Attend industry functions and events
- Provide client, product and market feedback to the wider business and leadership team
- Serve (warm) new inbound inquiries if/when needed
Experience, skills and qualification
- 4+ years B2B consultative sales and account management experience, preferably in the tech sector, e.g. SaaS, EdTech, software, etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets and performance KPIs
- Relationship driven and passionate about delivering successful client outcomes
- Experience with Moodle
- Degree level education
- Corporate/enterprise level sales experience
- Experience in tender proposals
- Competitive base salary + super
- Achievable, uncapped bonus earning potential
- Company phone and laptop
- Dynamic, supportive working environment with additional perks and benefits for high achievers
To apply, click on the apply button and attach your resume.