About the business and the role
eCreators are looking for an inspiring Content Manager with the key focus of instructional design. The role will lead a small team and reports into the CEO as a vital part of the management team. This position will deliver small and large scale projects across a variety of new and existing international clients.
Develop innovative learning materials, cultivate relationships between customers and suppliers. Respond to a rapidly changing market where learning materials are developed with approved design standards, processes, templates and tools. The position requires skills and experience in a range of consulting, project management, instructional design, needs analysis, evaluation and facilitation.
- Design course content that accurately reflects project/ training requirements, including storyboards.
- Design & develop interactive learning content in a variety of modes including learning objectives, simulation scenarios, graphical art/ media.
- Design courseware that applies adult learning principles and that reflects an appreciation of the diversity of learners.
- Develop assessments to evaluate performance skills based on learning outcomes.
- Pilot learning solutions and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Deliver design outputs in line with agreed project plans.
- Report on design status and issues to key customer stakeholders.
- Plan and manage the instructional design projects and own workload.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Tertiary qualified in adult learning with relevant experience in small to medium enterprises.
- Experience in instructional design using instructional design principles.
- Strong project management skills.
- Preferably demonstrated experience in using Captivate, Lectora, Flash, Storyline and Adobe eLearning suit etc).
Job tasks and responsibilities
- As the digital content manager you will:
- Set the design and style for e-learning production
- Manage Supplier Relationships
- Manage a small local team and remote team
- Develop Storyboards in line with customer requirements
- Manage the production schedule
- Skills and experience
- Have a thorough understanding of adult learning principles
- Have a keen eye for visual design
- Have experience in the development of e-learning materials
- Know how to manage projects from beginning to end
- Be a great communicator with clients
- Have an understanding of e-learning development tools
- Love Learning, and be a lifelong learner
Job benefits and perks
- Light St Kilda Rd, modern offices
- Fun loving organisation
- International and local travel options
- Ping Pong
- Generous performance plan