For immediate start in our Melbourne CBD Location
- AWS including infrastructure architecture and management
- LAMP stack
- Test Automation / Robot Framework/JMeter
- Linux O/S
- Scripting and Automation – Python, Bash, Shell.
- Containers – Docker and Kubernetes
- Git and other SCM repos
- Configuration Management/Deployment
- Monitoring/Logging technologies: Kibana, Grafana, NewRelic, or similar (Splunk, Datadog).
- Experience in defining and rolling out operational tools and processes
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS, Autoscaling, Cloudformation)AWS Cloudwatch,
- Moodle experience highly desriable
- Exceptional communication skills and documentation skills
This role would be best suited to someone who has worked in large-scale, high transactional environments using Linux and AWS.
This is a 12 month contract role ,with possible ongoing employment that will see you working with the best in world class architecture. All equipment provided in modern offices in our St Kilda Rd location in a cohesive, high energy, fun environment.