Moodle LMS – the no.1 open source learning management system used and trusted by organisations around the world.
Open source e-learning
Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students.
- Promotes a social constructionist pedagogy (collaboration, activities, critical reflection, etc.)
- Suitable for 100% online classes as well as supplementing face-to-face learning
- Simple, lightweight, efficient, compatible, low-tech browser interface
- Course listing shows descriptions for every course on the server, including accessibility to guests
- Courses can be categorised and searched – one Moodle site can support thousands of courses
- Emphasis on strong security throughout. Forms are all checked, data validated, cookies encrypted etc.
- Most text entry areas (resources, forum postings etc) can be edited using an embedded WYSIWYG HTML editor
By using eCreators Academy, a customised version of Moodle, we can provide you with:
- Online course development – producing captivating, interactive courses developed from scratch, using your content
- Course maintenance – helping you keep your course catalogue up-to-date with new resources and book features
- Moodle theme development – give your Moodle a face lift and encourage stakeholder interaction